Payment, Delivery and Terms & Conditions
Payment should be made upon placing your order. Until full payment or a deposit is received your order remains unconfirmed.
Payment is made by bank transfer (or PayPal on request). Details of how to make the transfer will be listed within the invoice sent to you.
Payment is agreement of the Terms and Conditions listed below.
If your order is over £100 in value a 50% deposit (non-refundable) can be paid to secure the order and the balance will be due one week prior to order dispatch/collection.
- Delivery of cakes and cupcakes is made by myself in person. Local delivery is priced at £7.99 and a date and time slot will be agreed beforehand - alterations must be made at least 48 hours prior. Delivery will be attempted once on the date and time booked - please ensure someone is in to receive the order or a safe, clean and wildlife-proof place to leave it is specified. If not, the order will need to be collected at a mutually convenient time instead.
- Local delivery is classed as within 5 miles of KT17 3PD. Thereafter an additional charge of £1.50 per mile will be made, up to 15 miles from KT17 3PD.
- Delivery of cookies is by Royal Mail (next day) Special Delivery Guaranteed from 1pm. Priced from:
1-25 cookies = £8.95
25-50 cookies = £11.15
50-100 cookies = £15.45
100+ cookies = POA
Your order will be packaged as securely as possible, however, no liability is accepted for damage during transit.
Terms & Conditions
- No responsibility can be taken for damage to orders once they have left my premises or I have left them with the recipient.
All orders are photographed prior to collection/delivery.
- Your order will display a list of ingredients and allergens. Whilst every effort is made to avoid cross contamination please be advised that I cannot guarantee your order will not contain traces of allergens, including nuts and gluten - only a specialist bakery can guarantee this.
- Details and numbers for your order can be altered up to a maximum one week prior to delivery/collection. If major alterations are required I cannot guarantee that the materials required to do this will be delivered to me in the required time frame. If perishable items have already been purchased for your order these will be charged accordingly.
- Every effort will be made to produce your order to your exact requirements, however, natural variations should be expected in colours and shape. Fondant models are caricatures rather than exact likeness.
- DELIVERY - your order will be securely packaged and dispatched on time, however, no liability can be accepted for damage or delay during transit by other parties.
- CANCELLATIONS must be received at least 21 days prior to collection/dispatch date. Deposits are non-refundable.
- POSTPONEMENTS - where availability permits a postponement of your order is usually possible. Notice must be given 14 days prior to collection/dispatch. If perishable items have already been purchased for your order these will be charged accordingly.
Quintessential Cookies and Cakes may contact you on occasion with seasonal offers and goods - you can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. I will never share your details with any third parties.