How to Order Your Cookies and Cakes
Please complete our Contact Form or
T: 07791 967657 with the following information:
We'll need to know your name, telephone number and email address
What type of event are your cookies/cakes required for?
This will help us to offer you some design ideas.
What's the date of your event? And how many cookies/cakes do you think you'll need? We just need a rough idea at this stage - you can confirm the numbers up to two weeks before the order is due.
Please let us know where the order will need to be delivered to or if you are local enough to collect (Epsom, KT17 3PD).
We usually arrange delivery/collection for 2-3 days before the event. You'll find prices for delivery here.
Do you already have a design, shape and colour scheme in mind?
Or if you're not sure yet we're happy to offer some ideas and send you a couple of complimentary (cookie) samples.
And would you like the standard packaging, or to upgrade the ribbon, or to supply your own? You'll find prices for packaging options here.
Full payment is required upon ordering or at least two weeks before your delivery date. For larger orders (50+ cookies) a deposit of 50% is required to secure your order, with the balance due two weeks before delivery. Payments can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
A few IMPORTANT things to note please:
- There is a minimum order quanity of 12 for cookies, cake-pops, cupcakes, Donuts and Macarons
- We usually require at least one weeks notice for orders over quantities of 25
- For Spring and Summer wedding favours (March to September) we recommend early ordering so that we can be sure to schedule your order during this busy period. Although we can often accommodate last minute orders.
- We can usually despatch Cookie Cards and Gifts Boxes within 48 hours
- We can produce Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan cookies
- PRICING - many hours of labour (and love!) go into producing our high quality cookies for you. The profit margin for any baking business is generally slim, and no matter how big the order it is still the same amount of work and costs for us. They say don't ask, don't get, but please don't ask us to negotiate on an already very reasonable and competitive price.