Cake Ordering & Flavour Guide
Ordering a bespoke celebration cake is exciting and I aim to get it completely right and suitable for you. To help this process please take a few minutes to read the tips below.
- Unless you're happy to give me 'free artistic licence' please be as specific as possible - perhaps a particular colour, layout, style or name is required. I'm always happy to offer advice and ideas but try and have a few things in mind that you would definitely like included.
- It's often helpful to send me pictures of cakes, although I need to be careful not to plagiarise another design and I also need to be careful around copyright of characters and images.
- Consider the size of cake you'll need ie. how many servings you need. There's a size/portion guide a little further down this page, but if you require a small cake, such as a 6" please remember that the layout and amount of decor that can be fitted onto it will be more limited than, say, an 8" cake.
- Fondant models are priced from £12 each. If they are particularly detailed or challenging they will be priced accordingly. If the model is very tall or delicate then delivery and assembly at the venue will be required. Models are based on a caricature rather than true likeness.
- Cakes with more than two tiers will also require delivery and assembly at the venue.
I'm always open to different flavour ideas but here's a few popular combinations:
| Sponge||Buttercream|| Jam/Curd|
| Lemon Curd|
| Red Velvet||Vanilla|
| Carrot Cake||Vanilla|
Light fruit cakes are also available and priced on application.